Highfield Grange Holiday Park in Clacton-on-Sea offers the best of everything with a wide range of on-park activities, plus the attractions of Clacton-on-Sea right on the doorstep.
From the large pool complex with thrilling flume to the family-friendly entertainment programme, there is always something to do.
Highfield Grange’s location in Clacton-on-Sea makes this the ideal place to enjoy a traditional seaside holiday too.
For customers, they can choose a caravan holiday at Highfield Grange, bring their tourer or enjoy caravan ownership.
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting an attentive Maintenance Manager for our lively Highfield Grange Holiday Park based in Essex.
Reporting to the Park Services Manager, you will be required to prepare, plan and manage a planned maintenance programme for all public and staff areas, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with agreed operating standards and benchmarks provided by the Park General Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Maintenance activities to budget and strive to exceed beyond that
- Managing effectively a budget for Maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost controls
- Leading the team to ensure the Maintenance department on Park meets the daily/weekly/monthly KPI targets (Key Performance Indicators).
- Ensuring compliance with all aspects of Company policies and procedures, including Health and Safety and Caravan Sales Guidelines and the required forms are completed as and when necessary.
- Building relationships with guests and resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to satisfaction.
- Planning ahead and organise resources ensuring consistent delivery of Park objectives.
- To be able to investigate a problem, analyse information, identify the options and take effective decisions accordingly.
- Ensuring that all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our Company system and the job ticket with time taken and parts used is completed and the cost is applied to the ticket.
- Liaising with external contractors for the completion of specific projects and ensure compliance with Health and Safety.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Hold a full Driving Licence.
- Have proved experience of training, developing and motivating a team.
- Have strong Maintenance skills.
- Previous experience working within the Leisure industry would be desirable.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!