Owner Experience Manager
People are our biggest asset and help our guests Create Amazing Memories.
We are looking for an experienced Membership Manager to champion the cause of all owners on park; engaging and building relationships with owners; managing all aspects of the owner experience and ensuring that owners are treated as first class/VIP customers and can effortlessly enjoy their holiday home ownership experience.
A little bit about you . . . .
As the park Owner Experience Manager you will report to the General Manager and will form a senior part of the park leadership team. You will need to form positive working relationships with the park leadership team, in particular a key relationship, involvement and understanding with the HHS team, HS team Maintenance Manager and Park Service Manager.
• Plan and deliver a range of events, and activities that are tailored to and suited to the owners on park that add value to their experience and build a sense of community
• Ensure clear and simple communication to owners through the owners website, newsletters and on park activity
• Stay abreast and in tune with benefits and membership model including relevant charge and service models
• Ensure that all owners understand and engage with the letting service resulting in increased usage and benefits for owners
• Meet new owners and discuss with them the letting process and opportunity
• Recognise dissatisfaction and ensure complaints are dealt with speedily and with empathy
A little bit about us . . .
Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest operator of caravan, lodge, cabin, glamping and camping holiday resorts. The business operates 67 locations around the UK ranging from seaside resorts to private beaches, marina’s to lakes and forests to natural beauty spots. Parkdean Resorts offers a wide range of accommodation from premium to great value and the resorts are well known for providing activities and amenities including; swimming pools, adventure playgrounds, restaurants bars and entertainment.
What can we do for you?
• Competitive rates of pay
• Discretionary bonus packages
• Fantastic team environment
• 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
• Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
• Full uniform provided where necessary
• Full training