Hallmark Welcombe Stratford upon Avon
An exciting position has risen for a Conference & Events Team Member to join the Conference and Events Team, the role will involve preparing meeting rooms, meeting and greeting guests, assisting with weddings and other events and meetings, whilst at all times delivering a high level of personalised and professional service.
As a Conference & Events Team Member you will have a positive and engaging demeanour, with a can-do attitude at all times. You will be responsible for meeting the needs of the conference organisers and will ensure that you communicate efficiently at all times.
• You will be a fantastic communicator with a can-do attitude
• You will have a positive and engaging demeanour
• Previous experience managing large scale events ideal
• You will ideally have experience working in busy F&B operations
• Previous hotel experience ideal
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
• As the Conference & Events team work according to an organised schedule, flexibility to work according to business needs, is key.
- Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates;
- Driven and motivational training & development initiatives for career growth with recognised qualifications;
- Free meals on duty;
- Pension Scheme;
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP);
- Free uniform;
- Internal vacancy opportunities;
- Department Incentive bonus schemes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers and more
Surrounded by 157 acres of landscaped grounds, Hallmark Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon The Welcombe is within close� distance of William Shakespeare’s birthplace; Stratford-upon-Avon.� It’s really easy to get to the hotel either by train or via the M40 motorway which is 10 minutes drive. We have 78 bedrooms, a health club and spa, an 18 hole golf course and a fantastic restaurant for dining.