39 hours per week
Would you like to work in spacious, contemporary hotel close to World Heritage Sites; Tower Bridge and The Tower of London? The Tower Hotel is a 4 star deluxe Hotel overlooking the Thames, next to Tower Bridge. The hotel's 801 bedrooms, restaurants, bars and 19 meeting rooms benefit from stunning views over Tower Bridge and St Katharine Docks.
Our kitchen teams are dedicated to preparing and delivering delicious and varied food to all of our guests at any time of the day. As a Commis Chef within our Kitchen team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a fantastic guest experience and learn plenty about food preparation and delivery at the same time.
- A focus on quality, attention to detail and service
- Exposure to high standards of food preparation and presentation
- Basic knowledge and adherence to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations
- Some previous experience of working in an busy, high quality restaurant is desirable
What we look for
What's in it for you?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Long Service Awards
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff refreshments on shift