Contract Type - Temporary (Fixed Term Contract)
40 hours per week
Employment Type - Full Time
Our Support Office a modern office located close to Old Street and Barbican in central London. This friendly open plan office houses several of the key support functions including Sales, Human Resources, Marketing and Central Revenue. Conveniently located with great transport links the office is the London base for the back office functions of Guoman and Thistle.
As RFP Administrator you will work as a part of an administration team of 3 ensuring that all key admin tasks are completed efficiently and effectively in a timely manner. You will support the administration of the RFP process from corporate clients, using Salesforce.com as the main tracking and distribution tool.
As an RFP Administrator at glh, you will be an ambassador for the group and its brands and you will play a key role in ensuring that a positive brand image is strengthened and maintained throughout all interactions with customers.
We have a new opportunity in our Sales team for a temporary RFP Administrator, this is based at our central support office in Barbican. The role will be on a fixed term contract for a period of approximately 6 months.
The role is working within our Request for Proposals division and is highly focused around admin activity using various IT software packages. Excellent IT skills and the ability to pick up new IT systems quickly is essential for this role.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
To support the administration of the Request for Proposal (RFP), from corporate clients for the group, using various IT tools for tracking and distribution.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / MAIN DUTIES
- Working within the Central Sales team with other RFP Administrators as a support function to the business
- To be proficient with IT software used within the department including: Salesforce.com, Sabre, Pegasus, Galileo, Worldspan, Amadeus, Lanyon and Google docs
- Working with 3rd party systems to monitor RFPs
- Using Salesforce.com (SFCD) to accurately update statuses, changes and communications
- Setting up RFPs in SFDC for distribution between our entire portfolio of hotels both UK and international
- Administration of the company’s main RFP tool Lanyon, including building RFPs, setting up rate plans and controlling user access
- Support with any reporting development and system implementation
- To liaise effectively with the wider business for any RFP queries or issues
- Any other admin support for the Central Sales team or Global Sales
- Comply with all policies and procedures relating to Sales, and to statutory and legal guidelines
- Monitor the RFP email inbox for new requests and queries and action accordingly
What we look for
- Excellent IT skills; quick learner in picking up new software packages
- Candidates will have experience in some of the following IT software packages; Salesforce.com, Sabre, Pegasus, Galileo, Worldspan, Amadeus, Lanyon, Utell and Google docs
- Accurate data input
- Previous experience in a similar admin support role
- Experience in the hospitality or travel & tourism industry would be advantageous
- Role would suit someone from a travel agent background due to the IT systems used, however this is not essential
What's in it for you?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Long Service Awards
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff refreshments on shift