We are an original group of restaurants who truly believe in bringing unique experiences to our customers!
Our aim is to provide high quality, unusual, fresh ingredients, all served by our passionate team.
We currently have 3 restaurants and our company is continuously expanding, it is a great time to join the team!
At Zelman Meats, we do what we love and we love what we do, we cook meat, especially beef, extremely well.
We also genuinely want to provide a unique experience to our customers….
With our newest concept, our customers get to try some amazing cuts carefully selected and cooked using different techniques by our chefs (open grill, smoker, etc), to sip on beautiful cocktails designed by our bar team and some outstanding wines, all in a relaxed atmosphere.
Our people have a great attention to details and share the love of delivering the highest level of customer service at all times.
JOB ROLE: COMMIS CHEF
We have an opportunity for an experienced Commis Chef to join the team in SOHO
• To maintain a high standard of work in accordance with the Head Chef’s instructions
To prepare, cook and serve food, ensuring that the highest possible quality is maintained
• Full time as required by the operation of our restaurants
• Have experience working within a busy kitchen environment
• Positive work attitude, be able to remain calm under pressure & be an excellent team player
------ If you are a kitchen superstar, apply now! ------
• Very Competitive salary package
• An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
• 28 days of holiday – including usual bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• A wide range of benefits from cycle loan scheme, discounted health and fitness benefits and exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and more
• Yearly Staff party, team activities & staff incentive
click the below to see the full job description
*Due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview/voluntary trial shift*
All applicants will be required to prove that they are legally allowed to work in the United Kingdom.
Salary: Hourly (NMW + Tronc for every hour worked)
What's in it for the candidate