We are an original group of restaurants who truly believe in bringing unique experiences to our customers!
Our aim is to provide high quality, unusual, fresh ingredients, all served by our passionate team.
We currently have 6 amazing restaurants across 3 unique brands and our ambition is to be London’s best.
In our eyes, there are only two things that can make a restaurant successful; high quality food and drink and being surrounded by great people - both working in the restaurant as well as visiting.
Our teams are well known for being friendly, enthusiastic & dynamic, and we pride ourselves on delivering a balance of knowledgeable service with warm personable hospitality.
Covering six established restaurants across three unique brands, GCG Management are seeking an established sales focussed individual that can become a brand ambassador to successfully sell our restaurants and private dining rooms to high profile corporate businesses and individuals to create memorable events. The roll will also have responsibility for creating bespoke activations for lifestyle business and concierges across the city
Working in conjunction with and alongside the marketing and team, the role will involve close liaison with the operations teams including the restaurant’s general managers, head chefs and host teams. You will be responsible for ensuring that relationships with both the internal teams and external clients are fostered, develop and well maintained at all times.
The role is to deliver key sales KPI’s in the fiscal year, maximising opportunity with our restaurants through large group bookings, private dining, experiential events and corporate hire.
• Manage all inbound enquiries to drive events sales and efficiently convert potential business
• Introduce new contacts to the business through your own network and proactive approach to sales
• Build stronger relationships with existing clients and drive repeat bookings
• Build a pipeline of opportunities and future business contacts
• Identify all commercial opportunities in the restaurants
• Appear at the relevant trade shows to profile the company and relevant brands
• Develop relationships with hotel and lifestyle concierges to drive new business through incentive programmes
• Develop new relationships with tour groups, agencies and travel companies
• Ensure that all third-party listings are engaging, up to date and relevant
• Work with the marketing team to produce relevant online and printed collateral
• Prepare proposals for incoming enquiries containing best fit solutions for the client’s expectations
• Produce weekly, monthly and annual revenue forecasts and sales reports
• Overseeing the logistical components of the events with the operations team
• Work with chefs and beverage teams to produce event specific menus
• Engage our operational teams with new menus and promotions for event sales and special occasions such as Christmas
• Prepare, propose and feed into the sales and marketing strategy for the group
COMPETENCIES AND PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
• Experience working for a collective of premium restaurants
click the below to see the full job description
• Experience in a senior sales role
• Proven ability and examples of sales and revenue growth achievements
• Work closely with a diverse set of senior holders and departments
• Experience in creating a commercially focused sales strategy and working to KPI’s
• Excellent communication across all levels of business
• Able to adapt and adopt most effective communication style and method based on target audience
• Highly proficient in all Microsoft packages
Salary: Salary 40000
- Very Competitive salary package
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- 23 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance and company sick pay
- Enhanced Company maternity and paternity pay
- A wide range of benefits from cycle loan scheme, discounted health and fitness benefits and exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and more
- Yearly Staff party, team activities & staff incentives
- This is a great opportunity to join a Group with a family culture which to believe in people who want to achieve greatness!
The Company’s benefits programme is intended to provide employees with opportunities to improve their quality of life and well-being within the workplace.