At Zelman Meats, we do what we love and we love what we do, we cook meat, especially beef, extremely well.
With our newest concept, our customers get to try some amazing cuts carefully selected and cooked using different techniques by our chefs (open grill, smoker, etc), to sip on beautiful cocktails designed by our bar team and some outstanding wines, all in a relaxed atmosphere.
About the role - OTE £35,000 - £38,000
The AGM is responsible for supporting the General Manager in managing the daily operations of the restaurant, including selection, development and performance management of employees.
Full time as required by the operation, the roles includes (but is not limited to):
• Able to support the General Manager in managing all areas of the restaurant, ensure the work place runs effectively and efficiently
• Running day to day operations with a pro-active and positive attitude
• Establishing a positive culture of continuous improvement, preserving food quality levels and high quality service, ensuring Zelman experience.
• Recruitment and development of the team
• Constantly leading, motivating and developing your team, inspiring them to deliver the exemplary service we are famous for, identifying training needs, conducting appraisals, succession planning, setting achievable targets and performance managing where necessary.
• Ensure that all financial and payroll duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with the company policies and procedures
• Driving sales and ensure excellent customer experiences
• Using your personality to network with local businesses and exceed expectations to take our success to the next level
We are ideally looking for Assistant General Manager candidate who:
• Loves food, drinks, restaurants & people, passionate about hospitality industry
• Previous experience in a busy, high profile, high volume restaurant
• Full of personality with the energy to deliver incredible and consistent service
• True leader of people who leads with autonomy, to build, coach, motivate and inspire their team
• Be financially aware and with excellent communication skills
--------If you would like to be part of our amazing team then please apply today with your CV and tell us why you stand from the rest! ----------
click the below to see the full job description
Please note: Due to the location of our restaurant, you will be required to work on a shift basis divided between daytimes, evenings and weekends.
*Due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview/voluntary trial shift*
All applicants will be required to prove that they are legally allowed to work in the United Kingdom.
Salary: Hourly (NMW + Tronc for every hour worked)
- Very Competitive salary package - OTE £32,000 (including tronc)
- Free meals on duty
- Staff Discount
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- 28 days’ holiday (includes 8 bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Private medical scheme - subject to conditions
- A wide range of benefits from cycle loan scheme, discounted health and fitness benefits and exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and more
- Yearly Staff party, team activities & staff incentives
- This is a great opportunity to join a Group with a family culture which to believe in people who want to achieve greatness!
The Company’s benefits programme is intended to provide employees with opportunities to improve their quality of life and well-being within the workplace.