An exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Reception Shift Leader or Front Office Supervisor looking to take the next step in their career.
Our Reception team is at the forefront of our business as they are often the first point of contact many of our guests have with the Hotel. As Head Receptionist you will ensure our guests receive consistently high standards of service and maximum guest satisfaction throughout their stay. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Senior Receptionist?
- Supervise and motivating the team to deliver and maintaining efficient standards of service to our customers at all times.
- Ensuring company operating standards are upheld at all times
- Carrying out on job coaching and training ensuring training records are maintained.
- Helping to monitor guest feedback and take any necessary actions.
- Implementing up selling techniques and monitoring room allocations in order to maximise revenue.
- Liaising with Reservations and Housekeeping departments
- Managing and monitoring rota's to ensure staffing meets business demand
- Assisting with holiday cover for Night Audit team
- Deputising for Front Office Management in their absence
As Senior Receptionist you will have:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience as a Reception Supervisor in a quality hotel of a similar size.
- Be able to motivate others to achieve through proven man-management skills, coaching and team building.
- Strong organisational skills and be able to implement, work with and monitor systems and procedures ensuring attention to detail at all times.
- Good understanding of all applicable health and safety legislation.
- Be IT literate - Microsoft Office, Opera PMS preferred
- An excellent command of written & spoken English and numeracy.
Why join the Bull’s team?
At The Bull, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Bull's team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.