We are looking for a positive and friendly individual to join our busy Food & Beverage Team, to work in our Restaurants, Bars and Meeting & Events spaces.
Our Food & Beverage Team is at the heart of our business, providing excellent levels of service and a good knowledge of food and drinks to our guests in our Restaurant, Bars and Meeting and Events spaces and as a Food and Beverage Assistant you will be providing round the clock service to satisfy our guest's appetites. Being in a customer-facing role means you must be a confident and well-presented individual with a warm way with people. We believe that it is the people we employ that makes the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go the above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Food and Beverage Assistant?
- Providing a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for our guests, recognising and acknowledging them and using their name during interactions.
- Learning and building knowledge of our food, drinks and other products and services.
- Helping our customers to enjoy their experience by using your knowledge and passion of our products to deliver excellent service levels
- Being proactive in up selling all aspects of the department.
- Maintaining work areas and equipment ensuring they are kept functional and orderly at all times and meet all hygiene and health & safety regulations.
- Working well with your colleagues to ensure a smooth service and high team morale.
- Attending training & completing e-learning modules to improve your skills and aid your development
As Food and Beverage Assistant you will have...
- Previous experience of serving food and drink in a customer facing role, ideally working within a quality hotel or restaurant.
- Commitment to great customer service with excellent communication skills.
- A proactive and can do' attitude.
- A positive outlook and willingness to learn, contribute and grow.
- A passion for hospitality and service with a smile.
- Flexible to work any of seven days on a rota basis, mornings and evenings and weekends as required.
Why join the Bull’s team?
At The Bull, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of The Bull's team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.