At Zelman Meats, we do what we love and we love what we do, we cook meat, especially beef, extremely well.
With our newest concept, our customers get to try some amazing cuts carefully selected and cooked using different techniques by our chefs (open grill, smoker, etc), to sip on beautiful cocktails designed by our bar team and some outstanding wines, all in a relaxed atmosphere.
**********Chef de Partie - SOHO - OTE £10 per hour ************
About the Chef De Partie role
• Full time as required by the operation of our restaurants
• Mix of lunch and dinner shifts - good work life balance
• Opportunity to learn new skills - full training
We are ideally looking for Chef De Partie candidates who are:
• Have some experience working within a busy kitchen environment
• Positive work attitude - great work ethic
• Be able to remain calm under pressure
• Be an excellent team player, lead by example and be able to communicate at all levels
• Passionate about food and hospitality industry
-------- If it sounds like you, APPLY NOW and tell us why you stand from the rest! ----------
Please note: Due to the location of our restaurant, you will be required to work on a shift basis divided between daytimes, evenings and weekends.
*Due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview/voluntary trial shift*
All applicants will be required to prove that they are legally allowed to work in the United Kingdom.
click the below to see the full job description
Salary: Hourly (NMW + Tronc for every hour worked)
- Very Competitive salary package - OTE £10 per hour including service charge
- Free meals on duty
- Free confidential support with our Employee Assistace Program
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- 28 days’ holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension
- A wide range of benefits: discounted health and fitness benefits and exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and more
- Yearly Staff party, team activities & staff incentives
- This is a great opportunity to join a Group with a family culture which to believe in people who want to achieve greatness!
The Company’s benefits programme is intended to provide employees with opportunities to improve their quality of life and well-being within the workplace.