TOPSHOP TOPMAN is constantly. evolving. Our passionate teams and their commitment to keeping us at the cutting-edge of high-street retail make this a fast-paced and challenging place to work. It’s also hugely rewarding. There are so many opportunities to grow professionally, learn new things, build connections - and make a big impact.
As the Facilities, Health & Safety Brand Manager, you are responsible for inspiring a team of maintenance and facilities operatives to deliver the Topshop & Topman customer and Brand vision. Own and drive the maintenance and facilities teams to deliver the service proposition for the store and ensuring that the customer is at the heart of what we do. Your mission is to ensure we put the customer first – always.
You will be responsible for supporting a Deputy Facilities Manager in leading the store maintenance team operating 24/7. The Topshop/Topman Flagship Oxford Circus store trades across five sales floors and 100,000 ft² of trading space and an additional three back of house floors. Back of house consists of staff facilities, management suite and lower level storage areas. You will be the sole Facilities, Health & Safety Brand Manager in a large management team. You have a global understanding of the Brand. You will optimise and showcase the store with particular focus to deliver the flagship environment in a fast paced and energetic atmosphere. You will set objectives and coordinate high profile events. You will be confident in communicating to all levels of management and head office functions. You will represent the brand by living the values, being a great role model and setting an example to the rest of the store teams when it comes to delivering great service consistently. You will be responsible for cost efficiencies and quotations. You will manage an external contractors including cleaning, maintenance and M&E contractors. You will be responsible for H&S & Fire Safety legislation compliance throughout the store. You will ensure associated company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• IOSH or CIEH Level 3 minimum
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge and experience with M & E
• You support the running of a great operation 24/7 by delivering all KPI’s and profit targets across payroll, revenue, operating costs, internal and external compliance audit, Health & Fire Safety compliance etc.
• You see operational excellence as your number one KPI.
• You actively measure your team's service, delivering constructive feedback and constantly seeking out ways in which it can be improved.
• You build and maintain strong relationships with Suppliers, Head Office functions, store management teams to support delivery of the brand indicatives and influence operations.
• You create a culture where wellbeing matters, good performance is rewarded and recognised and builds a community which people want to be part of.
You confidently lead visits and meetings with external companies, contractors or organisations, professionally representing the Arcadia Group at all times.
TOPSHOP TOPMAN isn't just an exciting place to work; you also get some great benefits for being part of the team. We offer great staff discount across all the Arcadia brands, which includes a discounted clothing allowance so you can stay up to date with the current trends. On top of that, you'll be enrolled into our company pension scheme, and be able to grow with support from our amazing development offer.