Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
The Field Visual Merchandiser role will incorporate skills of a visual specialist to manage the development and implementation of the TOPSHOP TOPMAN VM Strategies. You will be responsible for using the VM guidelines with the knowledge of the market and your customers to create visual excitement in stores.
• Evolving merchandising guidelines throughout the season.
• On site implementation of Brand seasonal setup.
• Demonstrating a balanced view, focusing on both Brands to maintain their individual strategies & Brand integrity.
• Ensuring the integrity of the Brand is maintained at all times with the appropriate use of graphics and equipment.
• Applying a keen commercial focus with all visual solutions to maximise sales and potential of stores.
• Involvement in projects to drive the Brand forward.
• Overseeing Window & Creative elements have been implemented in stores to the latest Brand guidelines
• Generating and trial new merchandising, fixture and layout ideas in advance of seasonal setups, in agreed stores, with a view to drive the visual proposition forward.
• Running of VM training courses and one to one in store VM coaching.
• Supporting retail teams with all in store VM recruitment and inductions.
• Coaching and inspiring on all aspects of store layout, merchandising and visual merchandising when carrying out store visits and cascading the latest Brand thinking.
• Supporting the Area to ensure they consistently reflect the highest visual standards and latest Brand thinking, through consistent visits, seasonal setup sign offs, regular communication and attendance at area meetings.
• Feeding back to the Store Manager/Area Manager on the issues and idea’s agreed following any store visits, to ensure the appropriate solutions can be implemented.
• Pre and on site attendance during a store mod or new store openings, to ensure up to date knowledge of project and Brand integrity is being maintained.
• Assisting at new store openings and modernisation, across the UK.
• Working alongside retail teams to manage pre-opening organisation e.g. working party, checking equipment.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Applicants must live in Ireland or Germany or be willing to relocate for the 12 month secondment period.
• Drive with a full driving licence
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• Retail management experience.
• Excellent layout and visual merchandising skills.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills, ability to liaise at all levels.
• Creative problem solving.
• Strong training and coaching skills.
• Ability to organise and manage your own time effectively.
• Ability to work on own initiative and self-motivated.
• Ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
• Demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
TOPSHOP TOPMAN isn't just an exciting place to work; you also get some great benefits for being part of the team.
This role included a company car and competitive salary.
We offer great staff discount across all the Arcadia brands, which includes a discounted clothing allowance so you can stay up to date with the current trends.
On top of that, you'll be enrolled into our company pension scheme, and be able to grow with support from our amazing development offer.