An iconic landmark in London retail, our Oxford Circus Flagship Store is an essential destination for the fashion-forward all over the world. Our passionate teams and their commitment to keeping us at the cutting-edge of high-street retail make this a fast-paced and challenging place to work. TOPSHOP TOPMAN is constantly evolving and it’s hugely rewarding working in Oxford Circus. There are so many opportunities to grow professionally, learn new things, build connections - and make a big impact.
Our Team Trainers are the key people facilitating the credible delivery of the National Learning and Development offer within the iconic Oxford Circus Flagship. You set the standard that our new starters, Sales Advisors and Team Leaders aspire to, encouraging and supporting them on a day to day basis.
• You are responsible for coaching and developing Sales Advisors and Team Leaders, utilising internal tools and creating innovative ways of working whenever there is a need relating to people in Store.
• You consistently deliver a branded team induction experience for all new starters once they hit the sales floor.
• You stay connected and up to date with in Store and Regional and National L&D team focusses and initiatives.
• You plan every aspect of the month ahead to achieve your objectives.
• You build and maintain relationships with your in Store Team Trainer Counterparts and with other Team Trainers nationally as well as the Oxford Circus Recruitment and HR teams.
• You support the Management team in delivering the people KPI’s for the Store.
• You are aware of what the competition are doing in relation to people, providing feedback and relevant suggestions to the Management team.
• You are knowledgeable of and work within the legal requirements surrounding the recruitment process, ensuring all candidates receive a positive experience of TOPSHOP/TOPMAN.
• You are able to utilise a range of coaching and facilitation styles, adapting these to the audience and situation.
• You demonstrate passion and commitment towards your own development and inspire the team to do the same.
• You are able to respond to feedback in a positive and professional way and support team members to do the same.
• You have the ability to deal with difficult customer or team situations in the correct way, ensuring the customer and the team are always looked after.
TOPSHOP TOPMAN isn't just an exciting place to work; you also get some great benefits for being part of the team. We offer great staff discount across all the Arcadia brands, which includes a discounted clothing allowance so you can stay up to date with the current trends. On top of that, you'll be enrolled into our company pension scheme, and be able to grow with support from our amazing development offer.