We opened LEON because we wanted to make it easy for people to eat well on the high street. Now, after 16 years, we’re as passionate as ever about achieving this mission.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager in Brighton to come and help us achieve our vision, and help us grow big and strong.
We are looking for the following qualities in our Assistant Managers:
- Energy levels through the roof
- They drive Leon culture throughout their teams and their stores.
- Have a love for developing their teams and focus on unlocking potential
- Approach each situation to “win” not “fight”
- Treat each team member as if they were part of your own family
- They live and breathe the LEON values and drive this culture throughout their teams and restaurants.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in the most exciting fast food brand in right now
- An environment where you can have fun whilst learning and developing
- A competitive salary and bonus package to reward your development
- Free LEON food on shift and when you’re not working you get 60% off for yourself and up to 4 people that eat with you - we love sharing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Up to 28 days paid holidays – it’s important to rest and recharge
If you like what you hear, get in touch!
The LEON Family