M&E Team Member
Contract Type - Casual
0 hours per week
Employment Type - Casual
The 4 star Amba Hotel Marble Arch, located just off Oxford Street and a short walk from the West End and Hyde Park is the latest addition to Amba Hotels. With 692 stylish and spacious bedrooms, the latest technology and 13 meeting rooms, join an exciting and vibrant team to help deliver an excellent guest experience.
Do you have the enthusiasm and passion to provide a first class guest experience? Are you a team player? Are you looking to grow your career in hospitality? If you are then you could be the person we're looking for.
Our team members are always on stage! And nowhere is this more true than in the meeting and events team, responsible for delivering warm straightforward service and anticipating every need at our guests' all important events. � As an M&E Team Member you will be responsible customer service across a whole variety of conferences, banquets, business meetings and events. � You will ensure that all function rooms, from the very large to the very small, are set up exactly to the guests' requirements and that all food drink and other requirements are provided seamlessly.
What we look for
If you're looking for a front line customer service role where you can have a real opportunity to exceed guest expectations every day then we'd love to hear from you.
• Positive, friendly individuals to join a like minded team
• Excellent communication skills
• Total commitment to customer service
• Previous experience in a high volume service environment is a definite advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
What's in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
- Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across glh. portfolio of hotels.
- A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
- The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
- Pension and Healthcare schemes
- Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty