Chef de Partie
Contract Type - Permanent
39 hours per week
Employment Type - Full Time
Refresh and recharge in the heart of London's Charing Cross in our 4 star luxury hotel. This grand railway hotel is just a stone's throw from Trafalgar Square and the Strand. Enjoy the buzz of London's busy city streets, world class shopping and entertainment before returning to the peaceful haven of The Clermont Charing Cross.
Delicious food in a pleasant environment is what our guests want. As a Chef de Partie, you will have the opportunity to deliver high quality, appetising meals each and every day.
- A focus on quality, attention to detail and service
- High standards of food preparation and presentation
- Knowledge and adherence to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations
- Previous experience of working in an busy, high quality restaurant plus experience in high volume, quality banqueting, and different styles of cooking
What we look for
- Positive, friendly individuals to join a like minded team
- Top quality food knowledge and preparation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Total commitment to customer service
- Experience in a similar role
What's in it for you?
- Great development opportunities
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Apprenticeship (from Level 2 to Level 5)
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Great Recognition program
- ...and many more!