Senior CRM Manager
Contract Type -39 hours per week
Employment Type - Full Time
Our Support Office a modern office located close to Old Street and Barbican in central London. This friendly open plan office houses several of the key support functions including Sales, Human Resources, Marketing and Central Revenue. Conveniently located with great transport links the office is the London base for the back office functions of Guoman and Thistle.
We are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join the glh Marketing team as the single strategic leader for combined eCRM, CRM and Content initiatives. As Senior CRM Manager you will implement a CRM programme that can leverage the benefits of the whole glh group and resources to maximum effect, in order to drive the required revenues and rate to the hotels and support delivery of the target revenues and GOP.
As Senior CRM Manager your primary responsibilities will include:
This role will report directly to the Marketing & Brand Director and will demonstrate the ability to develop short and long-term digital initiatives and performance that capitalizes on existing and evolving business opportunities that target existing and new customer segments to enhance business performance.
What we look for
- A global mind set and awareness, multicultural understanding, and the ability to fully cover a diverse set of businesses and clients
- 5 years + experience in Marketing or CRM roles within a branded service or retail industry including experience dealing and negotiating with heavyweight suppliers, balancing company and customer requirements and demonstrating delivery of commercial campaigns and results
- Strategic planning capability, having had accountability for drawing up 3-5 year strategic plans and bringing them into action
- A self-starter with a results-oriented approach; takes ownership and initiative; has the persistence and resourcefulness to work through obstacles; energetic and enthusiastic; strong bias to action
- Culturally sensitive with high personal credibility and profile; regarded among peers and the media as a leader in their field
- An effective communicator with strong writing skills and the proven ability to collaborate across teams
- Flexible and adaptable to change with a track record of leading change initiatives
- Proven people management track record
- CRM savvy with deep and wide experience in driving cultural CRM change and digital progression
- Knowledge of building a culture of innovation and brands in the digital and social media age; a leader with success in leveraging emerging CRM capabilities to enhance brand reputation
- An ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies that can be embraced by the whole organization to drive business growth
Bachelor’s Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and extensive work related experience
What's in it for you?