Hard Rock Chefs
39 hours per week
Hard Rock Hotel
The Hotel is a 4-star deluxe hotel in the West End of London, just off Oxford Street. We are currently going through a multi-million pound renovation and will re-brand in Spring 2019 as Hard Rock Hotel London.
Our 1019 bedroom hotel will re-brand with an amazing onsite Hard Rock Cafe, multiple F&B outlets, retail shop, meetings and events space and upgraded back of house areas.
We are looking for CDP level Chefs to join an amazing team in a high energy and exciting environment. Following our recent renovation, we have a brand new purpose built kitchen space and we are looking for talented chefs to come and help us to create amazing food which will"wow" our customers.
As a Hard Rock Chef, you will have the opportunity to deliver high quality, delicious food from an exciting menu.
- A focus on quality, attention to detail and service
- High standards of food preparation and presentation
- Knowledge and adherence to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations
What we look for
- People who enjoy working in a fast paced and high energy environment
- Excellent food knowledge and preparation skills
- Passionate about creating great food
- Positive, friendly and a "Can Do" attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Genuine Team player
- Experience in a similar role
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work under a globally recognised and exciting brand in a new and purpose built Kitchen and Restaurant
- Pre-opening extensive traning programme
- The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
- Competitive starting salary
- Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across glh group
- A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
- Pension and Healthcare schemes