To maintain a consistent level of service within the Kitchen, to demonstrate our philosophy of great style, great food and great value.
• To ensure minimum wastage.
• To understand daily departmental costs and how they influence profit and loss results.
• To attend and contribute to departmental meetings.
• To participate in training and development for kitchen procedures and product knowledge.
• To develop a close working relationship with all departments, colleagues and managers to ensure guest expectations are met.
• To co-operate with all members of the team to provide the best possible service and product.
• To assist in maintaining a positive culture throughout the department.
Service and Product:
• To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen.
• To provide a constant supply of clean dishes and crockery for all outlets.
• To minimise breakage’s though the careful storage and delivery of crockery and glassware.
• To liase with the chefs as to their daily needs
• To maintain levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests.
• To avoid wastage at all times, and ensure it is stored securely and safely.
• To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately.
• To ensure that the dishwasher is cleaned down after each service.
• To follow all statutory regulations.
• To uphold the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
• To observe all-statutory regulations and comply with these requirements.
• To comply with all policies and procedures as written in the staff handbook.