De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
De Vere Beaumont Estate has recently undergone a £12 million investment project, which has seen the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of its bedrooms, event spaces and Reception in addition to the majority of the public area spaces.
Hotel Housekeeping Assistant
What is the main purpose of the role?
As part of the Housekeeping department, your role will be to ensure that all the bedrooms and bathrooms are cleaned to the highest standard on a daily basis and that public areas of the hotel are maintained throughout the day.
Contracts are available on a full-time, part-time or casual basis. Shift hours fall between 8am-4:30pm.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with a flexible approach to work, a ‘can do’ attitude and great attention to detail. Ideally you will have worked in a similar role, in a similar sized hotel, although full training will be provided.
You’ll be passionate and take pride in your work. You’ll also need to be punctual, well presented and helpful to guests at all times.
- £8.21 per hour, on an hourly-paid permanent contract, with opportunities for overtime
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
- Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
- Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including compliance and professional development
- Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
- Free on-site car parking