Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant - Mon - Fri availability - Dundrum - House of Fraser
€10.50 per hour
Closing Date for this application is 20/11/2019
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Terms of engagement end January 5th 2020
A totally customer focused role driving customer loyalty and high average spends through the provision of an individually bespoke service. Consistently delivering excellent customer experiences and achieving personal targets.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Deliver a world leading multi-channel customer experience that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
- Achieve all targets by providing a bespoke and commercial fitting room service, helping to style customers by actively listening to their needs taking into account their lifestyle and body shape.
- Promote House Brands and Own Bought lines at every opportunity
- Introduce customers to, and demonstrate enthusiasm for all Multi-channel services to drive sales and build customer loyalty.
- Resolve complaints and queries effectively face to face or on the telephone.
- Maintain replenishment and achieve excellent stockroom and back of house standards to ensure product availability.
- Effectively use POS systems and processes to enhance the customer experience to Company guidelines and policies.
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation including wearing a name badge.
- Take an active role in supporting in store eventing, providing ideas and feedback on ways to improve.
- Maintains sophisticated retail and visual standards to create theatre and capture the customers imagination.
- 100% compliant in Loss Prevention and Health and Safety policies, procedures and legislation.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Relevant retail or customer facing experience with a consistent career path which reflects the role.
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with customers to help them feel special.
- A desire and ability to deliver sales against target.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate confidently.
- Ability to work with and navigate Epos systems and is computer literate.
- An understanding of and interest in House of Fraser.
Key performance indicators:
- Mystery Shop Results
- personal Sales
- Order in Store,
- Gift Card,Recognition and Master Card targets
- Behavioural objectives
The role of Sales Adviser: is a front of house role requiring flexibility to support colleagues in other areas of the storen required from time to time.
The role has accountability for delivering exceptional service to drive personal business targets.
It requires the need to Inspire our customer through your belief and love of our products.
Continuously looks to learn and develop their service skills, product knowledge and behaviours in our ever changing retail environment.
Takes an active role in the One Voice On team mentality sharing ideas and identifying opportunities to enhance the store environment and grow the business.
This role has no guaranted hours of work ,hours can therefore vary from week to week ,as a result some weeks there may be no hours of work offered .