Welcome Hut & Gardens
The Welcome Hut and Gardens team are Beaverbrooks first impression to the 400 acre estate. As soon as you arrive at the gates you will be welcomed by our team and directed to your location. The Gardening team are responsible for maintaining our gardens throughout the seasons and ensures the estate retains its natural beauty.
Welcome Hut Attendant with Driving Duties
Working 5 days out of 7, we require an additional person to support our Welcome Hut at the entrance to The Estate. You will ensure that our all visitors are greeted in a warm and professional manner and given accurate directions to the correct part of The Estate. In addition, you will be able to provde driving support of our Shuttle Bus, to ensure that employees can attend their shifts on time and get home safely. You will be required to work early and late shifts as well as at weekends and be comfortable driving a large people carrier.
- The successful candidate will be smart, presentable and able to build rapport with people from all walks of life.
- You will have a charming, hands on approach with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communicator.
- It is essential that the successful candidate is able to drive, have a clean license and have held a license for at least 4 years.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
Your benefits will include:
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Earn up to £500 for recommend a friend scheme
- Monthly recognition programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company
- Social events
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.