Sofitel London Gatwick is an award-winning airport hotel that combines comfort with a convenient location next to the UK’s second largest airport.
The restaurants and bars showcase fresh international flavours from an all day dining concept, up-scale bars to the 2 AA Rosette English restaurant, La Brasserie.
With 518 guest rooms, 11 meeting rooms, cutting edge technology this luxurious London Gatwick Airport hotel can comfortably host meetings, conferences and events for up to 300 guests.
Connected to North Terminal via a covered walkway and South Terminal is a 2 minute mono-rail journey away.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Providing 5 star Food & Beverage service in the hotel outlets, in line with brand standards
- Maintaining the highest levels of service, information and professionalism in all dealings with clients
- Up-selling and promoting of products to our customers, inspire and influence team members to deliver high standards of service and exceed guest expectations
- Supervise standard operating processes ensuring all team members adhere to Company policy
- Maintain a high level of hotel and product knowledge at all times
- Health & safety of associates and members of the public is monitored and maintained
- Other supervisory / management duties carried out as and when required.
What we are looking for
- Previous hotel experience is advantageous
- Ability to work in a highly organized manner
- A smart and professional appearance
- An absolute commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- A positive attitude and good command of the English language due to guest interaction
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- Flexible and versatile in responding to guest requests and situations
- Computer literacy
- 28 days' paid holidays during each holiday year
- 5 days extra holidays for employees with over 5 year service
- £200 for recommending someone into the organisation
- Preferential room rates for yourself and your family
- Free Tea, Coffee and Hot Meals whilst on duty
- Discounted gym membership
- Uniform and free laundry service for most positions
- Discounts on local travel
- Discounts with Merlin entertainments
- Range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities of promotion and transfer across the group
- Free staff social events
- And more...