Salary: Housekeeper Supervisor
The Holiday Inn Heathrow is positioned in Terminal 5 and is part of Arora Group.
Our company is focused on our people, promoting diversity and friendly work environment. With more than 70 languages spoken, we created a culture of excellence for all our employees.
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
Holiday Inn Heathrow Terminal 5 is looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
What do we offer:
Our Housekeeper Supervisor receives excellent Company benefits:
• A very competitive salary
• 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
• Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
• Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
• Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
• Free Meals on shift
• Critical Illness and Pension cover
• Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
What we are looking for
Previous experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or Housekeeper in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
• Ability to take on physically demanding job
• A commitment to delivering high levels of guest service and cleanliness
• A smart and professional appearance
• A positive attitude and a passion for hospitality
• You are a great leader and strive to develop the housekeeping team
• You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example
Apply now to be our new Housekeeping Supervisor!