The House, charmingly reflects the guests and characters who floated amongst the rooms throughout the 1900s. The Dining Room, our Japanese Grill restaurant, offers a casually elegant dining experience, featuring a modern approach to Japanese cuisine.
Chef de Partie Pastry
As a Pastry CDP you will be given the opportunity to work on the Pastry section of the kitchen, serving stylish modern food in a relaxed environment across multiple outlets of the Estate. Boasting exceptional chefs in Japanese, Italian, and modern British Cuisine, the estate is proud of the variety and quality of its food offering and seeks to enhance its kitchen brigade by growing our teams and nurturing our talent.
With our own on site School of Cookery we also enjoy promoting and teaching cooking skills to our guests and members.
Using fresh produce including products from the Estate’s own kitchen garden, with a seasonal changing menu and an emphasis on local produce, you will play an integral role within the kitchen brigade, setting and maintaining standards of excellence and creating exceptional dishes.
Working shifts 5 days out of 7, as our CDP, reporting to the Estate Pastry Chef and Head Chef you will be responsible for the production of delectable dishes with a focus on quality and innovation.
- You will take pride in your area and working for Beaverbrook, with outstanding attention to detail.
- Your previous experience will encompass working in a 5* hotel or fine dining restaurant as a CDP.
- Your qualifications will ideally include Food Safety certificate, City & Guilds or equivalent Memberships of Chefs’ Association. Current knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation, food & hygiene regulations and COSHH & HACCP is essential, along with proven experience in a similar role.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
Your benefits will include:
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Earn up to £500 for recommend a friend scheme
- Monthly recognition programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company
- Social events
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.