The Club House & Golf
The Club House is our Members & Golfers’ bolthole. A timber framed barn with a relaxed & informal atmosphere and a stunning outlook, the Club House feels more like a home away from home than a typical Club House. An informal space to relax over great wines & simple but exceptional food as golfers come off the Course.
Beaverbrook Golf Club is an exclusive private members club based in Surrey, which includes an 18-hole golf course and stunning club house. We strive to offer the best quality of golf experience to our owner-members and are employee-focused club that is committed to continual personal development. We seek ambitious and career driven individuals to join our already strong Greenkeeping Team at our exclusive Golf Club.
The successful candidate will be working with, and reporting, to the Golf Course Superintendents and you will be responsible for maintaining and presenting the golf course to the highest tournament standards on a daily basis.
- Ideally, candidates should have successful golf course maintenance at a club known for high quality standards.
- NVQ level 2 (essential) and NVQ level 3 (desirable)
- Pa1, Pa2 Pa6a spraying certificates (desirable)
- The ability to successfully lead small teams
- A strong work ethic and dedication to greenkeeping
- Valid driving licence
Candidates will be able to commit to a full-time position, with the flexibility to work any 5 days out of 7.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
Your benefits will include:
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Earn up to £500 for recommend a friend scheme
- Monthly recognition programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister companies
- Social events