The Sofitel London Heathrow is a luxury business hotel and is the only hotel with direct access to Heathrow Terminal 5. With 605 bedrooms and 45 meeting rooms it is one of Europe's largest gathering spaces, comfortably hosting meeting and events for up to 1300 guests. The hotel hosts two restaurants, two bars, an all-day tea salon, 24 hours Room Service, VIP lounge, Spa and Gym facilities.
The Sofitel London Heathrow is part of the Arora Group, one of the largest private owner & operator of hotels in the UK, with over 5000 rooms in operation across 10 Global Brands. Our values revolve around our people, our guests and achievement through ownership.
We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
At Sofitel London Heathrow, our Reception supervisor wow our guests with sincere and genuine luxury service. We have an exciting opportunity for an amazing Reception supervisor to join our fabulous team
The Reception Supervisor role is key to ensuring all our guest have an outstanding stay with us, you will have the ability and commitment in delivering a truly one-off customer experience and be a brand ambassador.
All our Reception supervisor receive some excellent benefits:
- A very competitive hourly rate
- 28 days holidays
- Fantastic training and development
- Regular incentives
- Free food on shift
What we are looking for
- Your passion will be to wow our guest with amazing service and efficient check in and out.
- You will be obsessed about brand standards and genuinely care about guest experience and exceeding guest expectations.
- You are a great leader and strive to develop the reception team
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- A high standard of personal presentation
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example
- Previous experience as a Reception Supervisor or Team Leader in a luxury hotel would be beneficial but not essential