Salary: Up to £18500 per annum
The InterContinental London - The O2 is looking for a Spa Attendant to deliver exceptional customer service every time. Our Spa Attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant and friendly. The Spa Attendant is responsible for the cleanliness and presentation of all areas within the Spa.
What we are looking for:
• Experience as a Spa Attendant would be beneficial but not essential
• Previous experience in a cleaning role is preferred
• Ability to take on physically demanding job
• A commitment to delivering high levels of guest service and cleanliness
• A smart and professional appearance
• A positive attitude and a passion for hospitality
What do we offer:
Our Spa Attendant receives excellent Company benefits:
• A very competitive salary
• Extra room cleaned bonus payment
• Service Charge
• 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
• Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
• Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
• Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
• Free Meals on shift
• Critical Illness and Pension cover
• Unrivaled Career Progression prospects
Why join the Arora family?
The InterContinental London - The O2 is a new luxury hotel in the historic Royal Greenwich located on the vibrant Greenwich Peninsula. The hotel exposes breath-taking views of the river Thames and Canary Wharf and features 453 spacious guest rooms and suites spread over 18 floors.
The InterContinental London - The O2 is part of the Arora Group, one of the largest private owner & operator of hotels in the UK, with over 5000 rooms in operation across 10 Global Brands. Our values revolve around our people, our guests and achievement through ownership.
Apply now to be our new Spa Attendant!