Sofitel London Gatwick is an award-winning airport hotel that combines comfort with a convenient location next to the UK’s second largest airport.
The restaurants and bars showcase fresh international flavours from an all day dining concept, up-scale bars to the 2 AA Rosette English restaurant, La Brasserie.
With 518 guest rooms, 11 meeting rooms, cutting edge technology this luxurious London Gatwick Airport hotel can comfortably host meetings, conferences and events for up to 300 guests.
Connected to North Terminal via a covered walkway and South Terminal is a 2 minute mono-rail journey away.
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
At the Sofitel London Gatwick our Receptionist will delight our guests with sincere, attentive and luxury service. We now have an exciting opportunity for a talented Receptionist to join our front of house team.
What we are looking for
• A passion towards high standards of customer care
• Check-in and check out
• Reservation, telephone and cash handling
• A friendly and attentive individual who puts guest care at the forefront of everything they do.
• A self-motivated and hardworking team player, who always leads by example
• Experience as a Receptionist either in a hotel or restaurant would be a benefit, although not essential
What do we offer:
Our Receptionists receive some excellent Company benefits:
• A very competitive salary
• Monthly commission
• 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
• Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels
• Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
• Company pension scheme
• Free Meals on shift
• Unrivalled Career Progression prospects