Photography - Junior Photographer
£18,000 to £18,500 per annum
Closing Date for this application is 23/04/2019
Welcome to our world!
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving, climbing higher than any other sports retailer.
We now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Junior Photographer to help take us to our next level.
If you have a "reach for the stars" attitude and go above and beyond then take a look at our careers... They are out of this world!
The Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience working in a similar Role / Environment and be able to hit the ground running.
• To ensure swift photographing of the daily product list to a high standard.
• To assist the photographer with their concept photographs for any web advertising and catalogues etc.
• Organising and managing products.
• Answering phones and liaising with other photographers and staff.
• Assisting photographers in model shoots.
• Photography of clothing and accessories on invisible mannequin, light table and studio.
• Pre-retouching of images in preparation of upload to website.
• A good knowledge of digital workflow from camera to editing to web.
• Experience of basic studio lighting techniques.
• A fast and motivated learner.
• A keen interest in photography.
• A good use of initiative.
• A broad interest of different forms of photography.
• A keen approach in using new technologies for developing the website, imagery and general aesthetic of the website.
• Relevant portfolio that demonstrates abilities in product photography
• Must have studio experience.
• A good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe bridge, Capture one.
• A good knowledge of digital cameras.
• A good knowledge of manual camera controls and creative photography techniques.
• Good use of initiative within the parameters of the job description.
• Good time keeping.
• Working as part of a fast moving team to achieve common goals.
• Experienced with studio lighting
• A good knowledge of Photoshop CS
• Experienced with Digital SLRs
• Experience in an E-commerce studio environment
• A keen eye for detail
• An interest in Lifestyle and Street Fashion