Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objective's. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Operations Admin Assistant
Reporting into the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the day to day administration of the Operations function, and will be required to support the team to maintain the smooth running of the business.
Typical duties will include:
- Management of the purchase order system, including raising requests and receipting orders.
- Managing the Operations calendar, ensuring it is kept up to date with all key information.
- Responsible for all aspects of internal & external meetings, including set up of meeting room, lunches, AV equipment and visitor parking.
- Management of incoming email enquiries.
- Booking travel and accommodation for the Operations team, including booking of hire cars.
- Managing expense claims for the team, including mileage.
- Assist with internal comms, including blogs and content creation.
- Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Other admin duties, e.g. updating the team holiday tracker, collating weekly team movements, organising stationery and post.
- On occasion you may be asked to perform additional duties or duties unrelated to your role after appropriate training has been given.
- Demonstrable organisational skills, administration, office and time management skills.
- High standard of computer literacy, ability to set up and maintain databases. Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- You should be educated to GCSE-level or possess equivalent work experience.
- The ability to prioritise a busy workload effectively to ensure deadlines are met is essential, as is a proactive approach to problem solving.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE SO SALARY WITH BE PRO RATA AND 12 MONTH CONTRACT
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!