We are delighted to be recruiting an organised PA to support the Regional Director for our South Coast and Kent Region.
This newly created role is an exciting opportunity to support a thriving team.
Providing executive support to the Regional Director, ensuring an effective service and support to the wider region, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide full diary management, including booking travel and accommodation etc.
- Preparation of data, papers, PowerPoint presentations and reports for meetings and direct report reviews.
- Follow up with relevant staff actions set by the Regional Director and reporting on the progress ensuring deadlines are achieved.
- Maintain a calendar of key deadlines, monitoring and reporting on delivery against deadlines and that agreed actions are implemented.
- Assist with the upkeep of internal systems, including Recruitment processes, HR & Payroll Files.
- Arrange and coordinate training and conference events, booking venues and issuing notifications.
The successful Person will have:
- Experience of providing EA/Senior PA support to Director level within a fast paced, customer focused environment.
- Experience of working with confidential information and dealing with sensitive information of daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain good working relationships across the business and with suppliers and advisers.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
This role will be part time, working 3 days per week.