If you have experience working in a customer service or relations team and previously dealt with complaints then we have the perfect role of you.
The main purpose of the role is to delivering high levels of service across all communication channels within the holiday service team whilst meeting daily service levels. Offer excellent customer service to internal and external customers whilst support all holiday parks when required in a professional, efficient manner. The ideal candidate must have a confident approach to customer resolution and the ability to take full ownership of customer issues as well as liaise with park and central teams to resolve and close.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Passionate about service and lead by example at all times in the team and through contract across all channels when engaging with customers internally and externally
- High level of admin accuracy when dealing with logging of customer complaints and feedback within the complaint feedback system.
- Confident in excel and the ability to report on daily and weekly service response rates and complaint ratios across the group
- Responsible for daily tasks within the service function including general logging of complaints, administration, filing and recording of all incoming mail, raising and closing processes relating to refunds.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to defuse customer issues should they arise over the telephone and via social and e-mail channels.
- Confident approach in supporting and communicating with Senior Managers in the business to ensure resolution of complaints within the agreed timeframe
- Confident approach to escalation and resolution regarding all aspects of customer resolution
- Ability to engage in all aspects of communication via social, trip and other review platforms to deliver a friendly and engaging tone of voice that best represents the brand.
- Targeted on delivery of daily service levels within the function and to ensure that customer service response times are met by working with internal customers (park and central teams) to meet these deadlines.
- Quality assurance and regular training will be given to support consistency and high standards
- Fully understand our holiday home owner experience and work to ensure we are exceeding expectations in this area.
- Liaise with Park teams and support in complaint resolutions across holiday makers and owner issues they receive – offering advice and support when needed.
- Work as part of a team and consistently look for ways to improve our own internal processes.
- A flexible attitude to be able to work with the peaks in the business and adapt tasks on a daily basis to support the service team.
- Some travel expected to support learning and development of products and services across the Parkdean Resorts Estate
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or related including a C or above in English related subjects.
- 2 years Customer related experience in an environment with high telephone and e-mail activity
- CRM system and good level of accuracy when using systems
- Understanding of Tr@veller reservation system
- Complaint handler role or similar
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION WORKING 30HRS PER WEEK.