Set in a wonderful location, Southerness Holiday Park is right on the edge of the beach, offering lovely sea views across the Solway Firth. Take a stroll on the sands or head into the local area to explore pretty market towns.
Of course, you don’t need to leave the park to have fun. Visit the indoor pool or the outdoor adventure play before enjoying a game of pool or trying your luck at the amusements.
After an action-packed day, you’ll find a wide choice of food and drink on the park, from the bar and restaurant to the takeaway.
There’s lots of ways to enjoy a holiday at Southerness Holiday Park with caravans, lodges, camping and touring. We also offer caravan and lodge ownership.
Southerness Holiday Park near Dumfries has a great opportunity for an experienced Housekeeping Manager to join their team. You must have previous experience in managing a large team and ideally come from a hospitality or leisure background.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to lead a team in providing a professional Accommodation function to holiday sales customers to ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing rotas and resource schedules to ensure the Accommodation team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards whilst also maintaining an effective and sustainable cost per clean.
- Checking beds, linen, pillows and duvets on each intake, monitoring to ensure stock is repaired and replaced as required and report any repairs to the Maintenance Manager.
- Checking all equipment including smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, fridges and freezers, cookers and microwaves are in good working order and report any which are not to the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensuring that courtesy calls are carried out consistently to maintain a true understanding of each customer’s experience.
- Working with the General Manager to improve and maintain Reevoo scores and increase positive guest comments.
- Proactively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experience of supervising or managing a housekeeping team.
- A driving licence.
- Ideally have experience of manging a housekeeping function within a holiday park or hotel.
- Experience of managing a budget and rota system
- Experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!