With stunning views and a quiet atmosphere, Eyemouth Holiday Park in Berwickshire is positioned on a dramatic headland, from where you can see across to the fishing town and sandy beach.
Customers can enjoy a meal and drink in the Killies Lounge, make use of our all weather sports court or our outdoor playarea. At the weekend, customers can sit back and enjoy the park entertainment in the Driftwood Complex and take advantage of free swimming lessons in the local indoor pool!
At Eyemouth Holiday Park, we offer caravan holidays, touring faciilities and caravan & lodge ownership.
Have you managed a team? Do you have great attention to detail? Eyemouth Holiday Park has a new opportunity for an experienced Housekeeping Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to lead a team in providing a professional housekeeping function to customers to ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing rotas and resource schedules to ensure the Accommodation team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards whilst also maintaining an effective and sustainable cost per clean.
- Checking beds, linen, pillows and duvets on each intake, monitoring to ensure stock is repaired and replaced as required and report any repairs to the Maintenance Manager.
- Checking all equipment including smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, fridges and freezers, cookers and microwaves are in good working order and report any which are not to the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensuring that courtesy calls are carried out consistently to maintain a true understanding of each customer’s experience.
- Working with the General Manager to improve and maintain Reevoo scores and increase positive guest comments.
- Proactively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experience of supervising or managing a housekeeping team.
- Ideally have experience of managing a housekeeping function within a holiday park or hotel.
- Experience of managing a budget and rota system
- Experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!