Highfield Grange Holiday Park in Clacton-on-Sea offers the best of everything with a wide range of on-park activities, plus the attractions of Clacton-on-Sea right on the doorstep.
From the large pool complex with thrilling flume to the family-friendly entertainment programme, there is always something to do.
Highfield Grange’s location in Clacton-on-Sea makes this the ideal place to enjoy a traditional seaside holiday too.
For customers, they can choose a caravan holiday at Highfield Grange, bring their tourer or enjoy caravan ownership.
Holiday Home Sales Training Officer
Parkdean Resorts have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Sales Trainer to work nationally across our 71 award winning Holiday Parks. We are seeking a confident and motivational individual who will be responsible for maximising the effectiveness of the Parkdean Resorts Holiday Homes Sales Team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of engaging training activities to all the Holidays Home sales team. This will include all levels including Advisors, Managers and aspiring sales Managers on a national basis. This training delivery will also include delivering innovative induction training to new members of the Holiday Home Sales team.
- You will use excellent communication to liaise with technical experts such as Holiday Home Sales leadership teams and other stakeholders. You will stay up to date with the competitive landscape and trends in training development in order to deliver the most current programmes.
- Your role will involve delivering soft skills training, such as sales coaching and leadership training where required.
- You will be responsible for managing cyclical training events and embedding regular sales training activities across the business.
- As our Holiday Home Sales Training Officer you will regularly liaise with the People Development team and the National Training and Development Specailist to report on performance targets. You will also be required to produce data driven reports which will demonstrate the effectiveness of your delivery.
A successful person will have:
- A track record in selling luxury goods or services
- The ability to demonstrate commercial focus
- The ability to engage with people at all levels
- Travel around the UK on a regular basis will be required- so flexibility is essential.
- Experience within a similar role across a multi-site organisation, would be desirable but not essential
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!