If you’re looking for a holiday where you can spend your days relaxing on beautiful beaches and trying a range of action packed facilities on-park, then Cayton Bay Holiday Park could be perfect.
There is a great range of activities on the park to keep everyone entertained, whilst the seaside resort of Scarborough is just a stone’s throw away.
Active types will love the sports court, volleyball, and basketball, or, if you fancy a paddle in the sea, the beach is only a ten-minute walk from the park.
If you’re looking for things to do in the evenings, why not try the food at the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant? After a tasty meal you can sit back and take in some entertainment at The Oasis Showbar to finish off your day.
Holiday Home Sales Advisor
Want to help customers achieve their dream every day?
At Parkdean Resorts, customers and people are our heart and soul so we need amazing people to join our Holiday Home Sales Teams who share this vision.
We’re constantly growing and our plans mean we need to expand our sales Teams UK wide. We’ve opportunities for either first step or next step in your sales career- as long as you bring the right behaviours and attitude we’ll train the skill and support you to continuous success.
On a daily basis you’ll be:
- Engaging with both new and existing customers helping them to achieve their dream of holiday home ownership
- Walking and talking the customer through the sales journey, ensuring at every stage the customer has all of the information required to make an informed decision that is right for the customer and for the business
- Ensuring our customers receive an amazing and stress free handover that exceeds expectations
- Being pro-active and creative in marketing activities ensuring that you maintain a healthy sales pipeline which includes both telephone and face to face prospecting
- Positively contributing towards targets and KPI’s
- Delivering a high level of after care and service to customers ensuring swift resolution of any queries
- Working as part of an effective sales team, working together as ‘One Team with One Vision’
What we need from you?
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Lots of energy and motivation
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Honesty, professionalism and respect
- Flexibility to support our busiest periods is essential- weekends and Bank Holidays
- Ability to work up to 45 hours per week across 6 days in peak
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!