Providing limitless entertainment through the park's swimming pool, two fishing lakes and golf course, Southview Holiday Park is the perfect destination.
There are plenty of local attractions to visit such as the lively resort of Skegness, or the amazing entertainment available at Southview's Lakeview Family Showbar and a bite to eat at our Boathouse Bar and Restaurant.
With the wide range of activities both onsite and in the local area, customers can experience everything a British seaside town has to offer. For both an entertaining and relaxing holiday, Southview is the perfect destination.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be required to provide efficient accounts and administration support to the Administration Manager, Financial Controller and General Manager to agreed operating standards. Ensuring all income generate on park is properly controlled and banked appropriately according to company procedures.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, check and collate all invoices and credits received for entry onto the accounting system in a timely manner.
- Record and file all invoices and documentation as directed by the Administration Manager or General Manager.
- Maintain owner accounts in filing systems and ensuring regular tests such as gas and electric checks are up to date.
- Maintain training records and employee files for all team members.
- Support with the accurate management and upkeep of the health & safety system, ensuring all training, audit and investigation documents are uploaded.
- Assist in coordination of the seasonal recruitment plan for the park, assisting in placing adverts, management of applications and completing preparation for recruitment events.
A successful Person will have:
- Experience of finance procedures such as payroll, credit control or purchase ledger.
- IT literate with an understanding of Excel and Sage would be desirable.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!