Find all the ingredients for a perfect family holiday at Pendine Sands Holiday Park in Carmarthenshire. Surrounded by coastline and countryside, you’ll enjoy amazing views and can be on the Blue Flag beach in a matter of minutes. Whether you want picnics, beach games, nature walks, golf or horse riding or fishing; you’ll discover all close to the park.
If you fancy spending quality time with the family, you don’t even need to leave the park. From the amusements and swimming pool to the two adventure play areas and family-friendly restaurants, there are plenty of opportunities to relax together.
Choose a lodge or caravan holiday at Pendine Sands and access all the facilities, activities and entertainment programme.
Holiday Home Sales Administrator
At Parkdean Resorts, customers and people are our heart and soul so we need amazing people to join our Holiday Home Sales Support Teams who share this vision.
We’re constantly growing and our plans mean we need to expand our Teams UK wide. We’ve opportunities for and an experienced administrator, who has a real passion for people to join the Team at Pendine Sands, to ensure the effective running of the sales office.
On a daily basis you’ll be:
- Engaging with both new and existing customers helping them to achieve their dream of holiday home ownership
- Supporting the Sales Team with administrative support ensuring the customer on-boarding and after care experiences are effective and timely
- Managing the sales office, ensuring high standards and presentation at all times
- Diary and meeting management across the Team
- Generating reports and responsibility for all administration within the Team
- Providing front of house support to customers
- Ensuring our customers receive an amazing and stress free handover that exceeds expectations
- Delivering a high level of after care and service to customers ensuring swift resolution of any queries
- Working as part of the effective Holiday Home Sales Team, working together as ‘One Team with One Vision’
What we need from you?
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Lots of energy and motivation
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- High level of administration experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Flexibility to work bank holidays and weekends
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!