Set in the grounds of an old manor house, St Minver Holiday Park offers plenty of opportunities to explore with lovely fishing ports and beaches close by.
There’s something for everyone at this park with a heated indoor pool, toddler pool, adventure play and picnic area.
At the end of a busy day, customers can unwind in the sauna, then catch up with the family over a tasty meal at the Pizza & Steakhouse Restaurant before enjoying the evening entertainment.
There's a range of accommodation at St Minver for holidaymakers including caravans, chalets. lodges or ownership deals.
HR Business Partner
Are you a forward thinking individual who is keen on adding value to a business? We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and driven HR professional to join our team based in the Wadebridge area.
HR Business Partner purpose:
- Lead and manage the people management related agenda with the RDs/ GMs
- Lead the change management projects and manage the HR related internal and external communication.
- Identify and prepare development plans for the key employees and high potential employees.
- Identify employees ready for the promotion and rotate best talents across different functions in the organization.
- Actively support discussions and transfer the best practice from different functions in the organisation.
- Act as the facilitator for the management team.
- Contribute to, and where accountable define policies and processes that support your Regions, People strategy and objectives.
- Use and understand our People tools and policies, engaging with RDs/GMs effectively to ensure their use across the organisation
- Drive consistency of approach across Parkdean Resorts in attracting, managing and developing talent to support current and future organisational needs.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure that tools and policies are aligned, enhance employee engagement and ultimately improve performance.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of tools and policies and understand the landscape for further improvement.
- Provide expert input across a range of HR issues (generalist / specific expertise);
- Design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Coach and build the capability of senior managers to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues.
- Participate in relevant projects, leading and championing as appropriate Parkdean Resorts reputation as an employer of choice.
- Keep up to date with external trends and best practice in the areas of expertise and HR more broadly.
- Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight and internal best practice.
- Proactively share best practice & HR intelligenceBuild relationships and form alliances with external counterparts, communities of practice and stakeholders to scan for innovations and opportunities to form partnerships.
- Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and build the case for change with stakeholders
- Build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios ad options to mitigate.
- Be an ambassador for the function and represent our HR Team internally and externally (as appropriate).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have a CIPD qualification with up to date membership
- Have the ability to build excellent relationships with customers both internal and external
- Have excellent IT skills, highly experienced in Microsoft Excel
- Have a good commercial awareness
- Have a full driving licence.
This is a full-time position with travel required based in the Wadebridge area however covering the Cornwall and Devon region.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!