We currently have a great opportunity for an experience for a customer Support Advisor to join our Owner team based within the Contact Centre.
The role of the Customer Support Advisor in our Owner Support team is to provide amazing customer service to our Owners by delivering service in a friendly, professional and timely way over the telephone or by email. On a day-to-day basis you will support all queries relating to our Owners calendar including; billing and payments, insurance, Sub-Hire and general customer service queries. We work with our owners, central and park teams and aim to deliver a one stop shop approach to all queries. We are always looking to improve how we work for our owners and measure our performance with key quality and customer measures.
- Provide amazing customer service in responding to day-to-day communications from owners, central or park teams.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of customer service levels across telephone, email and social media channels in line with the departments service levels and processes.
- Work in conjunction with all owner service teams across the business to ensure service standards are met according to the Owners Service policy whilst driving best practise across the business to deliver a one team approach.
- Responsible for accurate data collection and input to ensure that we have insightful management information to more easily identify trends and opportunities.
- Ensure that you have a good working knowledge of the National Caravan Council (NCC) code of practice.
- Work efficiently across a range of communication channels and subject topics to prioritise key tasks that improve owner experience and add value.
- To have a proactive and flexible attitude towards achieving business targets and be able to work under work under pressure within a dynamic and changing environment.
- To maintain a friendly and approachable manner and deliver customer service in a positive and professional manner at all times, always demonstrating Parkdean Resorts values.
- Pro-actively work to improve Owner experience by looking at new ways of working to improve practices, add value and create an easy and enjoyable journey for customers and people
- Manage any owner dissatisfaction in an empathetic and constructive way always ensuring feedback and complaints are recorded to support continuous improvement
- Work across the wider Customer Support team through multi-skilling to best support the seasonality of Holiday Sales & Park Support teams.
- Excellent customer service experience including complaint handling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy problem solving and working in a busy multi-channel environment
- Self-motivated and positive outlook
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisation
- Ability to confidently use systems and basic Microsoft Office knowledge
- Passionate and caring about improving owner experiences