Sandylands Holiday Park in Saltcoats, Ayrshire has plenty going on day and night to keep the whole family amused.
Pack a picnic and head to one of the two lovely beaches both just a mile away or explore Saltcoats. You’ve also got easy access to Glasgow, Ayr and Largs thanks to the railway line nearby.
With so much to explore, it’s great to have a relaxing base to return to. Unwind with a dip in the indoor pool or enjoy a meal in the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant.
With a great range of on-park facilities, you’ll enjoy fantastic caravan or touring holidays at Sandylands. We also offer caravan ownership or you can take a holiday under canvas with a camping holiday.
Reporting to the Park Services Manager, you will be required to prepare, plan and manage a maintenance programme for all areas of the park, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with agreed operating standards and benchmarks. You will manage a team of upto 9.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the team to ensure the maintenance department meets the daily, weekly, monthly and annual KPI targets.
- Managing effectively a budget for maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
- Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our company system with effective management of time taken, parts used and overall costs.
- Building relationships with guests and owners and resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to beyond satisfaction.
- Planning, implementing and controlling winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
- Ensuring the good working order of all plant and equipment whilst ensuring a planned maintenance schedule is in place in line with the Health & Safety policy.
- Liaising with external contractors for the completion of all projects and ensure compliance with Health & Safety.
The successful Person will:
- Have experience of successfully leading, developing and motivating a maintenance team.
- Ideally have a gas or electrical related qualification.
- Have experience of carpentry, plumbing or another maintenance based trade.
- Have a strong understanding of landscaping and gardening work.
- Hold the ability to plan and execute a maintenance schedule.
- Have experience of controlling a winter plan or similar proactive maintenance projects.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!