Providing limitless entertainment through the park's swimming pool, two fishing lakes and golf course, Southview Holiday Park is the perfect destination.
There are plenty of local attractions to visit such as the lively resort of Skegness, or the amazing entertainment available at Southview's Lakeview Family Showbar and a bite to eat at our Boathouse Bar and Restaurant.
With the wide range of activities both onsite and in the local area, customers can experience everything a British seaside town has to offer. For both an entertaining and relaxing holiday, Southview is the perfect destination.
Are you a qualified Accountant? Do you have experience in hospitality or the leisure industry? Our amazing Southview Holiday Park in Skegness has a great opportunity for a Financial Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the General Manager you will manage business risk whilst providing a high level of financial support to senior management with the objective of increasing profitability and efficiency.
You wil be responsible to:
- Ensure that all income streams in your remit strive to hit their EBITDA targets.
- Act as a first line of finance support for the General Manager and Heads of Department, proactively dealing with queries and analysis in a timely manner.
- Provide advice and guidance on financial matters and commercial decision making.
- Work with the management team to improve controls impacting the income streams on the holiday park including training / working alongside other finance colleagues as required to ensure policies / processes adhered to.
- Ensure the accuracy of the management accounts for your park.
- Own the forecasting process for your park, ensuring the buy in of key operators.
- Look to predict the future based on current trends and identify any potential business issues.
- Work with the park HoDs to provide appropriate forecasts (e.g. weekly payroll) and control expenditure providing a review of key reports, variances / KPIs to provide insight and action plans
- Work with the management team to assess the park annual budget and understand the sales / pricing policy and ensure alignment between the various central support teams.
- Work with Head of Departments to determine the capital spend needs for your area, ensuring that all development capital company minimum requirements.
- Purchase Ledger function and the Payroll function (ensuring all team members are inducted, have right to work in the UK, timesheets are processed correctly and deadlines are achieved).
- Oversee the management of the park/hotel’s EPOS till system, including working with central team on reporting requirements
- Monthly financial reviews, including variance analysis, KPI reporting and on-going actions.
- Setting and monitoring departmental objectives.Ad hoc reporting and financial analysis as required.
- Educate the operation staff in the financials, what they mean and how they can act upon them.
The right person will be:
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 2 year PQE
- Experienced working with operations and non-financial managers
- Advanced in Microsoft excel
- Adaptable to work with multiple departments
- Flexible to travel to other parks or Central Support Office will be required.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!