Sandford Holiday Park is a lively park in a lovely leafy countryside setting.
Customers can enjoy a range of sports including football and basketball, bike hire and pedal-kart hire.
Other facilities on park include a pirate ship for exploring, indoor play area, tree house adventure two swimming pools!
At Sandford Holiday Park there's a range of holidays on offier including caravans, lodges, touring, camping or caravan & lodge ownersip.
Holiday Home Sales Training Officer
Parkdean Resorts have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Sales Trainer to work nationally across our 71 award winning Holiday Parks. We are seeking a confident and motivational individual who will be responsible for maximising the effectiveness of the Parkdean Resorts Holiday Homes Sales Team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of engaging training activities to all the Holidays Home sales team. This will include all levels including Advisors, Managers and aspiring sales Managers on a national basis. This training delivery will also include delivering innovative induction training to new members of the Holiday Home Sales team.
- You will use excellent communication to liaise with technical experts such as Holiday Home Sales leadership teams and other stakeholders. You will stay up to date with the competitive landscape and trends in training development in order to deliver the most current programmes.
- Your role will involve delivering soft skills training, such as sales coaching and leadership training where required.
- You will be responsible for managing cyclical training events and embedding regular sales training activities across the business.
- As our Holiday Home Sales Training Officer you will regularly liaise with the People Development team and the National Training and Development Specailist to report on performance targets. You will also be required to produce data driven reports which will demonstrate the effectiveness of your delivery.
A successful person will have:
- A track record in selling luxury goods or services
- The ability to demonstrate commercial focus
- The ability to engage with people at all levels
- Travel around the UK on a regular basis will be required- so flexibility is essential.
- Experience within a similar role across a multi-site organisation, would be desirable but not essential
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!