Newcastle upon Tyne
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 72 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Customer Service Apprentice (Reception)
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Apprentice to join Parkdean Resorts and support our wonderful Reception Team based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Supporting both internal and external individuals, your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and meeting room allocation, including organising refreshments and lunch buffets and ensuring meeting rooms are fully equipped at all times.
- Booking car hire for employees within the company and occasionally hotel accommodation.
- Assisting and supporting the central team where necessary, including professional binding and presentation support.
- Distributing post and parcel deliveries from reception.
- Carrying out reception and customer service training from time to time
The successful Person will:
- Have a passion to work in a customer service role.
- Be confident, outgoing and comfortable in dealing with visitors,
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Excellent development opportunities
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!