Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objective's. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Technical SEO Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SEO Analyst to support delivery of business targets through market leading technical SEO implementation and website optimisation.
Work with Digital Content and Website Development teams to drive website traffic and conversion through pro-active and best in class implementation of technical SEO.
- Audit & Review website(s) to identify technical challenges and opportunities, providing clear recommendations to improve
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create and implement technical SEO roadmap
- Produce clear and concise development briefs for the website development team
- Monitor & Analyse organic site and page visibility, traffic and conversions using Google Analytics 360, Ahrefs, Search Console, and any other relevant tools
- Review and optimise website architecture and internal linking practices
- Conduct log file analysis to deliver clear recommendations for website structure and content development
- Evaluate and recommend best practice implementation of any required markup
- Work with Lead Digital Marketing Executive to identify content improvements to support technical development of website(s)
- Work with Digital Content team to evaluate landing page performance and identify clear actions to improve and opportunities to fill gaps
- Help to deliver best practice recommendations and improvements for site speed and page load metrics
- Work with Lead Digital Marketing Executive to conduct regular keyword research (reviewing existing and identifying new opportunities)
- Conduct regular competitor research and analysis of SEO implementation
- Pro-actively learn and understand Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines, algorithm and other technology updates
- Understand and evaluate Customer Experience on website & provide recommendations to improve
- Provide recommendations based on performance analysis for CRO roadmap
- Appropriate degree or professional qualification and/or proven experience in digital marketing
- Minimum 3-4+ years’ experience in Technical SEO
- Experience of using Sitecore ideal but not essential
- Highly analytical with meticulous attention to detail
- Experienced in using Google Analytics, Search Console and other SEO performance tools
- Excellent ability to interrogate and interpret complex data, and turn into recommendations
- Persuasive and able to deliver complex data and insight in easy to understand formats
- Collaborative team player and able to work closely with digital marketing and website development teams and agencies
- Confident in challenging existing processes and implementation to drive improvements
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!