Peaceful location or lively activities; you’ll find the best of both worlds at Looe Bay Holiday Park.
Customers can visit the beach for rock pooling adventures or head to the nearby fishing town East Looe to stroll on the pier and explore cobbled streets.
Back on the park, there's great range of facilities including an adventure play area, heated indoor swimming pool, wildlife nature trail, Bowlingo and 3 venues which host our fantastic evening entertainment.
Holiday Home Sales Manager
Set the example and set the pace!
At Parkdean Resorts, customers and people are our heart and soul so we need amazing people to join our Holiday Home Sales Teams who share this vision.
We’re constantly growing and our plans mean we have an amazing opportunity to join us as a Holiday Home Sales Manager. We’re looking for experienced industry experts looking for the next career challenge who can demonstrate a strong track record of leading successful sales teams.
On a daily basis you’ll be:
- Leading and motivating your team to ensure objectives achieved, ensuring they work together as ‘One Team with One Vision’
- Taking responsibility for the nurture and continuous development of your team
- Making an impact to the customer experience and the business through leading by example
- Executing a business plan that delivers continuous development and growth
- Taking accountability for the overall management of the sales pipeline, supporting marketing events and promotional shows
- Management and delivery of agreed budget and targets highlighting opportunities and risk mitigation
- Sharing best practise within peer group at regional and national level
What we need from you?
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record in managing a successful sales team
- Highly competitive and driven nature
- Passion to continuously develop your team
- Pro-active thinker who likes to inspires
- High levels of personal integrity and professionalism
- Flexibility to support our busiest periods is essential- weekends and Bank Holidays
- Ability to work up to 45 hours per week across 6 days in peak
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!