Choice is the key word at Vauxhall Holiday Park, with so much to do and so many moments to enjoy with your family during your stay.
The park is jam-packed with activities and attractions – kids will love making a splash at the pool complex, while teens will enjoy the chilled out vibe at The Den.
You can easily head into the nearby town of Great Yarmouth to enjoy the beach and traditional seaside fun of this popular resort.
Experience two fantastic entertainment venues and try tasty food across a selection of cafes and takeaways- the choices are yours to make at Vauxhall.
With caravans, lodges and fantastic touring pitches, you can create the holiday of your dreams at this stunning park.
Vauxhall Holiday Park have 2 opportunities for Maintenance Assistants to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to carry out general maintenance and repairs in line with the planned maintenance schedule to improve customer and owner experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
- The siting and de-siting of Holiday Homes.
- Carrying out fleet snagging and the maintenance of Holiday Home sales stock.
- Providing an efficient strimming and grass cutting service around the park for excellent standards to be maintained and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all maintenance work that is carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policy to maintain the safety of all team members, guest and owners at all times.
- Ensuring the good working order of all equipment and plan, prepare and implement a maintenance schedule to keep all in good working order and to be serviced in line with the Health & Safety policy.
The successful Person will:
- Ideally have experience within a maintenance trade.
- Have experience of providing quality grounds and landscaping work.
- Hold a relevant tractor driving licence and experience of siting Holiday Homes would be advantageous.
- Be experienced in the use of maintenance and gardening equipment.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!