Based nearby the stunning Jurassic Coastline, historic Dorchester and lively seaside resorts such as Weymouth is Warmwell Holiday Park.
This woodland set park is home to a 110m ski slope where customers can ski, snowboard, sledge, zorb and take part in ringos activities!
Other facilities on this stunning park include an indoor pool with flume & wave machine, fishing lakes, roller rink & bike hire.
After an action packed day, customers can eat, drink and enjoy the evening entertainment in 4 different venues across the park. Warmwell offers lodge holidays as well as lodge ownership.
Snow Sports Supervisor
Due to internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a snow sports enthusiast to join the team at the stunning Warmwell Holiday Park as Snow Sports Supervisor.
Reporting to the Snow Sports & Fisheries Manager, you will be require to assist in managing a team of up to 10 to oversee the smooth and efficient running of the Snow Sport department.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maximising revenue and sales, as well as introducing and implementing promotions to help the departments performance.
- Organising and coordinate competitions and festivals throughout the year, maximising potential investors and sponsorship.
- Liaison and negotiation with suppliers to provide quality products and prices in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Planning and executing lessons for both skiing and snow boarding.
- Ensuring that high level of safety are maintained at all times for customers and staff.
- Maintaining presentation standards throughout the year, liaising with the relevant departments should any issues arise.
The successful person will:
- Hold a current dry slope skiing and Snow boarding qualification (BASI Level 1).
- Have experience of planning lessons for and snow sports.
- Be experienced in teaching ski and snowboard lessons for adults and children.
- Have knowledge of completing basic maintenance work of a dry ski slop, including lift maintenance.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!